Sunday, February 11, 2018

Dari Tahun Satu, Aku suka Kamu


Bismillah

Hey you.
Yes you.
You the one who annoyed me the most.
Since the first day we met.
yes, since then..
that annoying face
that annoying attitude
that annoying voice
that annoying laugh
become one of my friend who I dear the most till now

Since our first year, I have feelings for you
I don't know when it begun
cause, all I know is that you are an annoying person
who always there for me
why? why must i have feelings for you?
I don't wanna admit it
cause I don't wanna lose our friendship
that annoying feelings bout you change to kinda good annoying feeling
if you know what i mean

I smile when you called me
I smile whenever you text me
even though it is just a text to say hey
our conversations were only full of fighting, and condemning each other as that was our kind of talking since we met..

and after a year and a half since we've graduated, yesterday was the first time I saw you
yup, you were still as annoying as you can be
and yes, since we called each other "mok" and it cause your friend to feel weird and ask why you called me that..and we didn't have the answer.. yet you said I'm fat eventhough you know I'm not and same goes to me.

I don't have the courage to ask your status, whether you are single or not cause im afraid that i'll be broken inside nor have the feeling to ask you out..cause i really don't wanna lose a friend like you.
Plus, Im a girl..

So, let me just keep this feelings inside me.
Aku suka kau dari tahun satu.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad, Afraid,Unmotivated

Hey. Im sad, Im scared and Im unmotivated Im sad because I will be leaving home, and live in a new placed. Far from my family Im scare...